Yodeck is a next-generation Digital Signage service, born and raised on the Cloud. Yodeck enables anyone to leverage the power of the Raspberry Pi, their platform of choice, to deliver their message, content and information onto one or thousands of screens. Yodeck powers screens across the globe, with a great platform that its users and partners love.
We are looking for an experienced coder to boost development on yodeck’s backend, a RESTful API providing all the endpoints required by the service. Built on Django and Celery, yodeck’s backend is now being integrated with the Azure IoT platform, to provide device management, reports and analytics.
Things you will be regularly working on include:
• Evolving yodeck’s Platform API, writing Python code on Django and Celery
• Creating new API endpoints for new features.
• Integrating with Azure services, like IoT Hub, Stream Analytics and PowerBI, as well as other 3rd party services.
In order for you to be able to successfully carry out the duties of the job, you should possess the following:
• Experience with consuming and producing RESTful APIs.
• You will be coding in Python. Passion for writing good code required.
• Django, Celery or Azure IoT/Analytics experience will be a huge plus.
• Ability to work on an agile environment, where code releases happen every week.
• Fluency in English.
In case you are selected for the position of the Backend Developer, you will have access to the following:
• Competitive remuneration package
• You will be working with some extremely talented people
• Your input will directly affect product decisions and time planning.
• Great working conditions, zero formalities.