Q-PLAN INTERNATIONAL is an innovation and management consulting firm based in Thessaloniki, Greece. The company has been established in 2000 and since then it provides management consulting services to the private sector as well as to several Directorates-General of the European Commission and other EU institutions and agencies (e.g. CEDEFOP, EASME, etc.).
The successful candidate will be based in Thessaloniki and his/her duties will include:
- Design the company’s strategy towards the tendering of new EU policy studies
- Lead the tendering process of new bids.
- Manage the implementation team involved in company’s EU policy studies.
- Draft and review technical and policy reports.
- Coordinate the network of clients and collaborators.
In order for you to be able to successfully carry out the duties of the job, you should possess the following:
- University Degree in a scientific, management or policy field (e.g. Engineering, Business, Political Sciences, etc.)
- Relevant work experience of more than 5 years in the field is mandatory
- Proven management skills with at least 3 years of experience in managing EU policy studies and teams
- Experience and knowledge in diverse scientific and technological fields and the possibility to explore a variety of topics
- Multi-tasking abilities (e.g. ability to work, in parallel, on different tasks and domains within specific deadlines)
- Language skills (excellent knowledge of English, both verbal and written, is a MUST)
- International experience and ambition (e.g. willingness to co-operate with multi-national teams and availability to travel abroad)
- Soft skills and social activity (e.g. in relation to networking skills, presentation skills, etc.).
In case you are selected for the position of Bid Manager, you will have access to the following:
- Competitive compensation matching the selected profile
- Opportunity to develop substantial professional and management skills that will serve the selected candidate throughout his/her career
- Career prospects reflecting successful progress and specific talent feats
- Flexibility in working conditions (blend tele-working with office).