Epignosis is a leading software house and eLearning solutions provider. It is a growing, profitable tech firm with offices in San Francisco, London, Athens and Lefkosia. Trusted by thousands of organizations worldwide, Epignosis designs and builds corporate-grade learning management tools to cover a vast array of training needs. The company’s portfolio includes eFront, an award-winning enterprise LMS; TalentLMS, a flexible cloud-based LMS; and TalentCards, a mobile microlearning solution.
We’re looking for a driven and social individual who will take charge of identifying, developing and maintaining relationships with content publishers and other key industry partners in a Β2Β environment. You’ll own tools and processes that will enable rapid growth in content promotion, network outreach and community cultivation. You will be working closely with the content development team to produce targeted content for third party websites and Epignosis’ community & social media pages.
Responsibilities will include:
- Source topics and brief Epignosis’ content developers, work with them towards finalized content
- Discover and generate interest to potential websites in hosting Epignosis’ content
- Manage Epignosis’ community and social media pages.
To be qualified for the job, you must possess the following skills and requirements:
- Excellent use of English and strong copy editing skills with an attention to detail
- Energetic, organized, hard working, and creative
- Experience with managing social media pages
- Highly effective communicator (written and verbal)
- Good research skills
- Goal-driven – both personally and for the team’s overall success
- Loves working as part of a team
- Interest and experience in online marketing copy
- Familiarity with SEO & Google Analytics
- Sales or PR experience is a plus.
In case you are selected for the specific position, you will enjoy:
- A vibrant working environment full of creative individuals
- Extensive opportunities for personal growth and development
- A competitive salary and bonus scheme
- A private healthcare plan