At Welcome we are redefining the way people travel by offering them the most personalized and complete experience. From the moment our customers step into a new destination, till they get back home, we provide them with the warmest, most informative and friendliest transfer from and to the airport or port, equip them with all the necessary products they will need during their trip (sim card, tickets etc), connect them with hand-picked tour providers who match their trip profile for things to do during their stay, as well as stand by them for any information they need.
Welcome’s model is unique in a global level and our goal is to be the unquestionable leader for the category we are creating. We are already active in 17 destinations including Athens, Paris, Madrid, Barcelona, Amsterdam, Vienna, Rome and Hong Kong, and we keep expanding by adding 2 new destinations per month. In 2017 we served more than 200,000 travelers and we plan to surpass 1 million travelers in 2018.
Welcome has the highest travel customer ratings surpassing companies like Airbnb, and Uber and gathering hundreds of raving reviews. The company received a big financing round recently and has 32 exceptional team members in Greece and abroad.
Our ambition is to create a global travel product, altering once and for all the travel experience. If you feel you are one of those stellar A-players who can join our mission and help us expand Welcome in a global scale, we are looking forward to hearing from you!
- Coordination, supervision and continuous assistance to remote Customer Service Team
- Monitoring and ensuring of acceptable quality and quantity KPI
- Recommendations for process and workflow optimization towards service improvement
- Handling of escalated customer claims & complaints
- Evaluation of Customer Service Team members based on predefined KPIs
- Reports of technical malfunctions and systemic bugs
- Active participation in the recruitment of local Customer Service Team in Greece
- Reporting directly to the Head of Customer Service
- 4+ years work experience in Customer Service. Individuals with management experience in a travel/tech company prefered
- Excellent, clear verbal and written communication skills in English
- Experience with web-based customer support applications (Zendesk, Zopim, Intercom etc)
- Strong problem solving and data analytic skills, and a natural talent for process improvement. You see the gaps and you love working out how to fix them
- Very technically proficient and a quick learner of new technologies and apps. You love using technology to solve problems efficiently. You can quickly and easily learn new systems and customize these
- Attention to detail and commitment to customer service excellence
- Dependable and punctual, with strong time management and prioritizing skills
- Friendly and upbeat personality with customer oriented mentality
- Previous remote team management experience of a customer service team will be highly appreciated
- Competitive salary
- The unique opportunity to join a growing team and product when it is still in its early days
- The tools you need to successfully perform your daily tasks.
- An amazing workspace filled with energetic, hard-working people