Epignosis is a leading software house and eLearning solutions provider. It is a growing, profitable tech firm with offices in San Francisco, London, Athens and Lefkosia. Trusted by thousands of organizations worldwide, Epignosis designs and builds corporate-grade learning management tools to cover a vast array of training needs. The company’s portfolio includes eFront, an award-winning enterprise LMS; TalentLMS, a flexible cloud-based LMS; and TalentCards, a mobile microlearning solution.
As a DevOps Engineer, your responsibilities will include configuring and using cutting edge tools and processes to streamline the deployment, automation, management, logging and monitoring of our SaaS environment. This also includes the development and production of Epignosis’ infrastructure, platform services and applications. Your main duties will include:
- Manage Epignosis cloud infrastructure over Amazon and Rackspace
- Ensure maximum uptime for our SaaS infrastructure
- Monitor and alert based on system metrics, analysis of logfiles and custom alert rules
- Collaborate with the development team around products deployment, security and availability
- Propose, compare and evaluate different infrastructure options and service deployments.
To be qualified for the job, you must possess the following skills and requirements:
- Strong background in Linux/Unix Administration
- Strong experience with cloud providers like Amazon AWS and Rackspace
- Strong experience with Apache and Mysql
- Experience with tools like Nagios, Elastic Stack and Docker
- A working understanding of code and script (PHP, Python, Perl and/or Ruby)
- Knowledge of best practices and IT operations
- Experience with micro-services architecture and message brokering (e.g. rabbitmq) will be considered a plus
- Experience with IPS/IDS will be considered a plus
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- An ability to perform well in a fast-paced environment
- Team player.
In case you are selected for the specific position, you will enjoy:
- A vibrant working environment full of creative individuals
- Extensive opportunities for personal growth and development
- A competitive salary
- A private healthcare plan