Epignosis is a leading software house and eLearning solutions provider. It is a growing, profitable tech firm with offices in San Francisco, London, Athens and Lefkosia. Trusted by thousands of organizations worldwide, Epignosis designs and builds corporate-grade learning management tools to cover a vast array of training needs. The company’s portfolio includes eFront, an award-winning enterprise LMS; TalentLMS, a flexible cloud-based LMS; and TalentCards, a mobile microlearning solution.
We are looking for a Front-End Developer who is motivated to combine the art of design with the art of programming. Responsibilities will include translation of the UI/UX design wireframes to actual code that will produce visual elements of the application. You will work with the UI/UX designer and bridge the gap between graphical design and technical implementation, taking an active role on both sides and defining how applications look as well as how they work. Your main duties will include:
- Use markup languages like HTML to create user-friendly web pages
- Maintain and improve our front-end websites
- Optimize websites and applications for maximum speed
- Collaborate with back-end developers and web designers to improve products usability.
To be qualified for the job, you must possess the following skills and requirements:
- Proven work experience as a Front-end developer
- Proficient understanding of web markup, including HTML5 and CSS3
- Proficient understanding of WordPress
- Good understanding of server-side CSS pre-processing platforms, such as LESS and SASS
- Good knowledge of image authoring tools, like Photoshop
- Good understanding of cross-browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them
- Good understanding of code versioning tools, such as GIT
- Good understanding of SEO principles and ensuring that application will adhere to them
- Excellent analytical and multitasking skills
- An ability to perform well in a fast-paced environment
- Ridiculous attention to detail.
In case you are selected for the specific position, you will enjoy:
- A vibrant working environment full of creative individuals
- Extensive opportunities for personal growth and development
- A competitive salary and bonus scheme
- A private healthcare plan