Elorus is a fast growing and well-funded FinTech startup with a mission to make life easier for millions of small business owners around the world. Elorus always focuses on using technology that is in the cutting edge to build and deliver high quality financial services for freelancers and small companies.
We’re looking for a Full Stack/Python Developer who’s not afraid to get stuck in.
We can’t promise a quiet life – in fact, we promise quite the opposite. Things move fast at Elorus. So, we need someone who can keep up with that… And in fact- enjoy it! Sound like your thing? Here’s what we are looking for.
- Be part of designing and developing new features for Elorus existing web application and API
- Help in making backend processes more efficient
- Utilize the user feedback experience to its fullest by incorporating design changes quickly
- Troubleshoot and solve issues as they arise
- Align with and enhance the current test development process to ensure its consistent application
- Expand your education level with new technologies and trends.
In order for you to be able to successfully carry out the duties of the job, you should possess the following:
- 2-3 years of relevant experience
- BS/MS degree in Computer Science
- Solid expertise in Python/Django
- Experience working with PostgreSQL including both designing and maintaining large datasets
- Experience working with RESTful API’s using XML and JSON
- Effective verbal and written communications skills
- Attention to detail.
- NoSQL databases (Redis)
- Experience with JSX/ReactJS
- DevOps and Continuous Delivery tools (Docker, Jenkins, Fabric)
- Attractive salary
- Stock option plan
- Optionally be present at the annual djangocon Europe