Epignosis LLC is a rapidly growing and profitable technology company with offices in US, UK and Greece and an established line of learning management tools that can cover a variety of customer needs. It builds products to solve training problems of growing companies. Its portfolio includes eFront, an award winning LMS for enterprises and TalentLMS, a lean, cloud LMS for everyone that needs a really fast and simple way to train online. They are also working on an exciting new mobile product, named Snappico, that combines aspects of microlearning, infographics and gamification.
The successful candidate will be based in Athens and his/her main duties will include:
• Managing and maintaining regular contact with existing customers
• Generating new business opportunities and incremental sales from existing and/or new customers
• Responding to sales leads, follow up prospects and finalize the sales process
• Handling sales inquiries and pre-sales process for organization’s products and services
• Participating in marketing and promotional activities
• Building reports for upper management.
In order for you to be able to successfully carry out the duties of the job, you should possess the following:
• Excellent communication & presentation skills (oral and verbal) – ability to connect instantly with people, build rapport and trust
• Be well organized – dealing with multiple issues, multiple stakeholders. Good organizational skills and ability to stay on top of things
• Native English speaker. Second language will be considered a plus
• Sociable, extrovert personality
• Experience in selling IT products and/or services will be considered a plus
• +2 years of business experience in a technology organization (software and/or services).
In case you are selected for the specific position, you will have access to the following:
• A vibrant environment full of interesting people
• Competitive salary and bonus scheme
• Amble personal growth opportunities
• Healthcare program.