The successful candidate will be based in Athens and will be responsible for the design and delivery of enterprise software products. His or her main duties will include:
- Contributing in all phases of the development lifecycle
- Producing well designed, testable, efficient code
- Ensuring designs are following specifications
- Preparing and producing releases of software components
- Supporting continuous improvement by investigating alternatives and technologies and presenting these for architectural review.
In order for you to be able to successfully carry out the duties of the job, you should possess the following:
- BS degree in Computer Science or Engineering
- Proven hands-on Software Development experience
- Proven working experience in Java development
- Familiarity with Liferay, Java Spring Framework, AngularJS and RESTful web services will be considered a plus
- Strong communication and teamwork skills
- Familiarity with software design principles and architecture
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Technical mindset with great attention to detail.
In case you are selected for the position of the Senior Software Engineer, you will have access to the following:
• A vibrant environment full of interesting people
• Competitive salary
• Amble personal growth opportunities.