Sentio is a San Francisco-based startup, developing digital biomarkers and therapeutics to change the way we diagnose, manage, and care for Mental Health.
Our award-winning first product, Feel, is an emotion-sensing wristband and app, that provides continuous mental health monitoring and real-time advice for individuals that suffer from anxiety and depression. By developing Feel we’re committed to our mission to change the way we diagnose, manage and care for mental health and help 450 million people live happier lives by 2030.
Sentio is backed by top tier VCs in Silicon Valley and London and has been recognized as the Insurance Shaper of the Year and one of the of Transformative Technology companies in 2017 as an innovator in the mental and emotional well-being market alongside the likes of Apple, Google, and Fitbit.
Our team is comprised of experts in the field of Psychology, Biomedical Engineering and Data Science with experiences spreading across many countries and some of the top universities around the world. We are now looking for a Marketing Manager to contribute to our growth and help us communicate our mission for Augmented Mental Health to the world.
Sentio is hiring for an experienced Marketing Manager (based in Athens). In this role, you will play a pivotal part of the Growth team by:
- Owning the company’s marketing plan to drive brand engagement and lead generation
- Developing Feel’s content strategy including case studies, industry research, and one-pagers
- Leading Feel’s website, blog, and social media presence, ensuring a unified brand
- Planning, organizing, and delivering integrated, multi-channel campaigns
- Creating marketing material for customer meetings, speaking engagements and sales campaigns
- Ensuring that any communications, promotions, or tactical activity is relevant, commercially successful and increase awareness of the brand
- Gaining in-depth understanding of what prospects need and communicating that with the Product team
- Identifying and managing event opportunities for increasing awareness and lead generation
- Defining metrics and tracking processes to manage performance against goals
- A passionate Marketer with 3+ years of work experience in a relevant job position
- A results-oriented approach with a track-record of increasing brand awareness and revenue-driving success
- Excellent interpersonal skills with strong verbal and written communication skills
- Experience managing a marketing budget
- Ability to perform within a face-paced, multi-priority environment
- Experience working collaboratively across departments
- Native or fluent in English language
- Positive energy and can do mentality
- BA university degree.
It would be a bonus if you:
- Understand the healthcare industry and are passionate about mental health
- Have a BA / BSc in Marketing, or related field.
- Great career development with the ability to have an impact in the mental health space
- Working with top notch and CARING people who are COMMITTED to making it happen, CHALLENGED to grow, and INSPIRED beyond the stars
- Get a truly international experience working with people between San Francisco, California and Athens, Greece for a product that will be marketed around the world
- Competitive salary.