ATLANTIS Engineering S.A. has been leading Asset Management solutions since 1996. They develop and implement integrated solutions in the field of electromechanical equipment maintenance based on the latest international standards. Their Research & Development Department works with leading research centers and companies in Greece and Europe, addressing challenges in all areas of interest, such as holistic organization of maintenance, intelligent decision systems, the World Class Manufacturing, energy management, education and skills certification, etc.
The successful candidate will be based in Thessaloniki, joining our client’s R&D Department and his/her main duties will include:
- Participates in full software development lifecycle: analyzing requirements, developing designs, implementing, testing and maintaining software/web applications using C# .NET/ASP.NET MVC/WCF Services
- Contributes to Research processes
- Performs unit and integration testing
- Investigates and develops skills in new technologies
- Prepares all appropriate user and technical documentation for assigned development projects
- Provides on-call production support as required.
In order for you to be able to successfully carry out the duties of the job, you should possess the following:
- Bachelor degree in applied/engineering sciences and/or computer sciences
- Post-graduate qualification (MSc, PhD) desirable
- Very good knowledge of object oriented programming
- Good knowledge of C#
- Basic knowledge of RDBMs and SQL
- RESTful APIs
- Very good written and verbal communication skills in English
- Consistency, professionalism, team spirit
- Availability to travel in Greece and abroad.
- Involvement with Visual Studio .NET development environment
- Familiar with the .NET web technology stack: ASP.NET MVC, ASP.NET WebApi, Entity framework
- Knowledge of XML, XSD, JSON
- User Interface design experience
- Have experience with Agile
- Knowledge of TDD.
In case you are selected for the specific position, you will have access to the following:
- Competitive remuneration package
- Modern, dynamic and friendly working environment
- Continuous development opportunities in multidisciplinary cutting-edge research fields.