ATLANTIS Engineering S.A. has been leading Asset Management solutions since 1996. They develop and implement integrated solutions in the field of electromechanical equipment maintenance based on the latest international standards.
The successful candidate will be based in Thessaloniki, joining our client’s Application Development Department and his/her main duties will include:
- Participating in full software development lifecycle: analyzing requirements, developing designs, implementing, testing and maintaining software/web applications using C# .NET/ASP.NET MVC/WCF Services
- Contributing to Research processes
- Investigating and develops skills in new technologies
- Preparing all appropriate user and technical documentation for assigned development projects.
In order for you to be able to successfully carry out the duties of the job, you should possess the following:
- BS/MS in Computer Science or Engineering
- Very good knowledge of object oriented programming
- Good knowledge of C#
- Good knowledge of RDBMs and SQL
- RESTful APIs
- Unit and integration testing
- Good Knowledge of English.
- Involvement with Visual Studio 2013/2015 .NET development environment
- Familiar with the .NET web technology stack: ASP.NET MVC, ASP.NET WebApi, Entity framework, signalR
- Knowledge of XML, XSD, JSON
- Experience with DevExpress Tools
- User Interface design experience.
- Experience with agile, TDD.
In case you are selected for the specific position, you will have access to the following:
- Competitive remuneration package
- Modern, dynamic and friendly working environment
- Continuous development opportunities in multidisciplinary cutting-edge research fields.