Epignosis is a leading software house and eLearning solutions provider. It is a growing, profitable tech firm with offices in San Francisco, London, Athens and Lefkosia. Trusted by thousands of organizations worldwide, Epignosis designs and builds corporate-grade learning management tools to cover a vast array of training needs. The company’s portfolio includes eFront, an award-winning enterprise LMS; TalentLMS, a flexible cloud-based LMS; and TalentCards, a mobile microlearning solution.
This position is for a talented PHP/MYSQL/JQuery developer to join a vibrant, focused and technically minded team which is responsible for developing, customizing and supporting web-based learning solutions for high traffic, high performance sites.
To be qualified for the job, you must possess the following skills and requirements:
- Solid object-oriented design, programming, and debugging skills
- A demonstrated expert-level proficiency in PHP
- A strong understanding of SQL and database design, especially MYSQL
- Experience with JQUERY, CSS3 and HTML5
- Experience with GIT source code management
- Experience with Linux command line
- Track record of producing high-quality web applications through the full product lifecycle
- Excellent technical communication, both verbal and written
- Ridiculous attention to detail.
Nice to have
- Experience with Cloud technologies and services like Amazon AWS or Rackspacecloud
- Experience with an MVC framework like Laravel or Zend
In case you are selected for the specific position, you will enjoy:
- A vibrant working environment full of creative individuals
- Extensive opportunities for personal growth and development
- A competitive salary
- A private healthcare plan