As a full-time Senior Copywriter your monthly duties will include:
- Writing clear, attractive copy with a distinct voice (30 original articles/month, 1000 – 1500 words each)
- Interpreting copywriting briefs to understand project requirements
- Editing and proofreading copy as needed
- Using SEO principles to maximize copy’s reach.
In order for you to be able to successfully carry out the duties of the job, you should possess the following:
- Bachelor’s degree in English, Journalism or related field preferred
- Proven experience as a copywriter or related role
- Very strong Writing, Proofreading, and Editing skills
- Excellent grammar and punctuation skills
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite.
- Excellent attention to detail with an emphasis on accuracy and quality
- Ability to be thorough, even when the task is tedious
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to prioritize work and to balance multiple projects and deadlines.
The following are going to be a huge plus:
- English native speaker!
- Search Engine Optimization experience! (Training will be provided)
- WordPress experience! (Training will be provided).
In case you are selected for the specific position, you will have access to the following:
- Competitive salary based on skills and experience
- Career development and continuous training opportunities
- Human-centric business culture.