Founded in 2000 in Thessaloniki, DRAXIS focuses on developing real life environmental ICT solutions and providing specialized environmental consultation services. Looking always ahead, they keep up with and interpret what is happening in day-to-day business, so as to offer custom-made tools, reflecting their commitment to be of service to the environment we live in.
You will join DRAXIS dev team in developing state of the art, custom made, IT solutions using IoT, environmental remote sensing, big data, data analytics/visualizations, geographic information system (GIS) technologies, and web/mobile applications. In case you are selected, you will be based in Thessaloniki and your main duties will include:
- Writing clean, well-structured and maintainable code by using best software development practices
- Developing web services and APIs that will be used by front-end and mobile application developers
- Optimizing applications for maximum speed and scalability taking into account security and data protection
- Participating in quality assurance and maintenance
- Searching for new technologies and their application to relevant projects.
In order for you to be able to successfully carry out the duties of the job, you should possess the following:
- Expert understanding and experience in object-oriented programming having proven work experience as a full-stack developer for 5+ years
- In-depth understanding of the entire web development process (design, development and deployment)
- Excellent knowledge of relational databases (MySQL or PostgreSQL) and NoSQL databases
- Understanding and implementation of complex architecture and ability to design/propose solutions to fit complex IT problems.
- Experience with Docker
- Experience with the Laravel framework (or similar)
- Experience with JS frameworks (Angular or Vue or React)
- Experience in working with spatial databases and queries.
In case you are selected for the specific position, you will join DRAXIS growing team and have access to the following:
- Work in a dynamic and friendly environment
- Gorgeous office space
- Grow by learning from the team or by using the annual training budget for a topic you are passionate about
- Get the chance to work in different projects building up the company’s and your portfolio
- Get a competitive salary, plus a private health insurance program.