Our client is a huge fan of inbound marketing and expert in drawing customers to products and services via content marketing. Search Engine Optimization plays a crucial role in their content marketing efforts.
We are looking for a full-time SEO Manager who is hungry to continue his/her career in a fast-paced startup culture. As a full-time SEO Manager, your monthly duties will include:
- Proactively provide (organic) SEO Research and Analysis for Content Creation
- Monitor and understand Organic Performance based on Content Marketing
- Apply Keyword insight into Content Creation
- Generate fresh, relevant, powerful, and SEO-friendly Content ideas
- Research Competitors and SEO trends to maintain peak SEO performance.
In order for you to be able to successfully carry out the duties of the job, you should possess the following:
- Minimum of (3) years of SEO experience
- Minimum of (1) years of experience in digital project management
- Functional experience with Google Analytics & Google webmaster tools
- Excellent attention to detail with an emphasis on accuracy and quality
- Ability to be thorough, even when the task is tedious
- Strong written and verbal communication skills (English preferred)
- Ability to prioritize work and to balance multiple projects and deadlines.
- Familiarity with Content Strategy based on SEO Research and Analysis
- Familiarity with Content Optimization SEO tools such as: Raven Tools, SemRush, Seobility, Moz, Ahrefs, SpyFu, and Majestic
- Familiarity with the Skyscraper Technique.
In case you are selected for the specific position, you will have access to the following:
- Competitive salary based on skills and experience
- Career development and continuous training opportunities
- Human-centric business culture.