Epignosis is a leading eLearning solutions provider with offices in the US, the UK, Greece and Cyprus. Epignosis builds products to solve training problems of growing companies and its portfolio includes TalentLMS, an award winning cloud-based LMS; eFront, an enterprise LMS; and TalentCards, a microlearning mobile solution. TalentLMS is one of the fastest growing B2B SaaS companies in Athens. With over 3,000 customers around the world, 1 million users and 60,000 training portals, they are outpacing incumbents and are becoming one of the most loved brand in the learning management system (LMS) market. But, opportunity abounds! And they need another Software Support Engineer to join their dynamic team. To learn more about our client, its products and its founding values, please visit epignosishq.com.
We are currently looking for a talented individual to join our exceptional support team as a Software Support Engineer. The successful candidate will be based in Athens, Greece. Their main duty will be to provide enterprise-grade technical email support to our customers via web, email, chat and other support channels as required. As a Software Support Engineer you would be expected to:
- Take ownership of incoming customer technical issues
- Research, diagnose, troubleshoot and identify solutions to resolve customer issues
- Escalate unresolved issues to the engineering team
- Provide customers with prompt and comprehensive feedback
- Ensure all issues are properly opened, recorded and closed
- Prepare accurate and timely reports
- Document their acquired knowledge in the form of tech notes and articles.
To be qualified for the above position, you must possess:
- A background in Information Technology, Computer Science or any equivalent field
- Proven working experience in enterprise technical support
- Basic system administration skills for Windows and Linux systems
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Excellent client-facing skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in English.
If selected to be part of our client’s team, you will enjoy:
- A vibrant working environment full of creative individuals
- A chance to work on top-class products used by industry leaders worldwide
- A competitive salary
- A private healthcare plan
- Ticket restaurant benefits
- Extensive opportunities for personal growth and development.
Plus, you will never worry about:
- Deadlines and priorities changing constantly
- Co-workers failing to grasp the importance of your work
- Being held back by constant personnel changes
- Having to struggle to introduce fresh ideas and new processes
- The company’s overall health and prosperity.