Douleutaras.gr is the leading tech-enabled company for home services. We launched in March 2015 and since then we have helped more than 250.000 customers find the right expert for their job. We have been growing extremely fast (more than €2m annual revenue in just 3 years of operation) and are supported by top-tier investors from Greek and abroad. We have assembled a world-class team that shares the same mission; make the purchase of home services as convenient as ordering products online! Join us in disrupting the €400 billion home services market!
In this role, you’ll be responsible for researching, designing, prototyping, and implementing features for improving the overall customer’s experience. You’ll collaborate with every department in order to provide effective solutions to ad-hoc requests or complex issues. You’ll be responsible to have a consistent brand image throughout the entire product, based on our brand manifesto.
The role demands great execution, bold innovation, passion with quality, solving problems with creativity while keeping the user in mind and dedication to deliver projects to the finish line.
- Create user-centered designs by considering market analysis, data, customer feedback, user research, and technical constraints/opportunities
- Quickly and thoroughly create workflows, wireframes, design mockups, and prototypes to effectively conceptualize new product initiatives and features
- Relentlessly simplify and distill complex processes into intuitive and elegant UIs
- Carry out Conversion Rate Optimisation projects, A/B tests, and monitor results
- Plan and conduct usability tests with real users
- Develop and maintain detailed user-interface specifications, working closely with developers to see your design through to deployment
- Express user experience best practices across the company, and mentor colleagues and staff on best-in-class usability concepts.
In order for you to be able to successfully carry out the duties of the job, you should possess the following:
- 2+ years of product design experience with web products
- A portfolio or samples of work demonstrating experience creating effective user-centered design solutions with measurable results
- Ability to create interactive experiences with prototyping software or by hand
- You take a pragmatic approach to balancing user-centered design thinking with achieving business goals
- Ability to think at a high level about product strategy and vision (not just ‘how should it look’ but also ‘why are we building it’)
- Proven experience in designing beautiful, yet simple and intuitive interfaces for users
- Ability to follow brand guidelines and existing style guide
- Desire to work in a start-up style environment, where iteration is encouraged
- Proven ability to work in cross-functional teams and synthesize feedback and input from stakeholders, product management, and engineering
- Pixel-perfect attention to detail and passion for staying on top of new technologies and trends in UI/UX design
- Proficiency in raster and vector design software tools like Photoshop, Sketch, Illustrator, Inkscape.
Nice to have
- Experience working in intensive Conversion Rate Optimisation projects (ideally in B2C companies)
- Knowledge of HTML/CSS is a plus.
- Competitive compensation and potential for stock options
- Private Insurance scheme and fresh fruits every day
- You will feel the thrill of owning a business and marvel just a few weeks later at what you have achieved
- A creative environment that involves cooperating with a talented team that consists of experienced members with international experience
- A bespoke development plan that will allow you to utilise your potential and grow quickly.