Working as a Web Developer, you will play an integral part in the development of an innovative publishing platform which integrates with known CMSs to provide publishing, monetisation, marketing and reporting features. In order to achieve this, you will be utilising modern front and back-end technologies, as well as our client’s in-house development library. As part of your responsibilities you will need to:
• Define, develop, test, deploy, monitor and maintain platform components.
• Work on performance and integration issues.
• Contribute to the evolution of the underlying development library to improve product performance and maintainability.
liver in time without any compromise in quality.
In order for you to be able to successfully carry out the duties of the job, you should possess the following:
• In-depth knowledge of PHP
• Proven experience in OOP
• Experience with building WordPress plugins
• Good understanding of REST and the HTTP protocol
• Ability to conform to coding styles
• A burning passion for the Web.
The following are going to be a plus:
• Excellent communication, organizational and analytical skills.
In case you are selected for the specific position, you will have access to the following:
• Competitive salary based on skills and experience
• Career development and continuous training opportunities
• Human-centric business culture.