Epignosis LLC is a rapidly growing and profitable technology company with offices in US, UK and Greece and an established line of learning management tools that can cover a variety of customer needs. It builds products to solve training problems of growing companies. Its portfolio includes eFront, an award winning LMS for enterprises and TalentLMS, a lean, cloud LMS for everyone that needs a really fast and simple way to train online. They are also working on an exciting new mobile product, named Snappico, that combines aspects of microlearning, infographics and gamification.
This position is for a talented PHP/MYSQL/JQuery developer to join a vibrant, focused and technically minded team which is responsible for developing, customizing and supporting web-based learning solutions for high traffic, high performance sites.
In order for you to be able to successfully carry out the duties of the job, you should possess the following:
- Solid object-oriented design, programming, and debugging skills
- A demonstrated expert-level proficiency in PHP 5+
- A strong understanding of SQL and database design, especially MYSQL
- Experience with JQUERY, CSS3 and HTML5
- Experience with GIT source code management
- Experience with Linux command line
- Track record of producing high-quality web applications through the full product lifecycle
- Excellent technical communication, both verbal and written
- Ridiculous attention to detail.
Nice to have:
- Experience with Cloud technologies and services like Amazon AWS or Rackspacecloud
- Experience with an MVC framework like Zend or Yii
- Experience with SMARTY.
In case you are selected for the position of the Technical Support Engineer, you will have access to the following:
• A vibrant environment full of interesting people
• Competitive salary
• Amble personal growth opportunities
• Healthcare program