Dadakarides Salt SA is a leading company with experience and specialization in salt business sector since 1912. The knowledge of the product is transmitted from one generation to another and provides at the company’s human resources the absolute know-how in the existing applications and the capabilities.
Moreover, within last decade, the company increases steadily its exports to the Balkans and EU countries, enlarging this way the market share abroad.
The selected candidate will be responsible for the development of sales (B2B) for the company in selected countries in the Balkan region. In case you are selected, you will be based in northern Greece and your main duties will include:
- Sustaining long-lasting relationships with existing customers (B2B) and Key accounts.
- Building new clientele (new business), expanding company’s performance (or sales volume)
- Traveling within the assigned sales territory to conduct face-to-face meetings with existing and potential customers.
- Continually meeting or exceeding sales targets by selling company products to new and existing customers
- Maintaining an accurate record of all leads, customer accounts, and sales
- Developing and implementing an effective sales strategy to drive sales
- Researching competitors’ products and pricing as well as market conditions
- Participation in exhibitions and events
- Market Monitoring, Evaluate & Reporting.
To be qualified for the job, you must possess the following skills and requirements:
- Proven sales experience: sales experience in food or similar sector is preferred
- Very good knowledge of Serbian or Bulgarian, English and Greek
- Ability to travel regularly in the Balkan region
- BA/BS degree or equivalent is preferred
- Very good knowledge of MS Office
- Familiarity with CRM
- Excellent communication & negotiation skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Self motivated and driven.
In case you are selected for the specific position, you will have access to the following:
- Competitive remuneration package & attractive bonus scheme
- Travel and accommodation expenses covered
- Company car, mobile phone and tablet
- Excellent advancement opportunities.