Our client holds a leading position in the field of horticulture and a strong presence in the Balkan region. Based in Greece, it is distinguished for a wide range of services, as well as its innovative and quality products.
The position is based in the city of Lushnje. The successful candidate will be reporting directly to the Board of Directors and he or she will be responsible for managing all corporate operations in Albania, developing business and increasing profitability. In particular, his or her duties will include:
- Managing day-to-day operations
- Budgeting & financial planning
- Key account management
- Expansion of the customer base / Business development
- Reporting to the Board of Directors
- Managing a team of direct reports.
In order for you to be able to successfully carry out the duties of the Country Manager, you should possess the following:
- University degree (preferably in Agriculture or similar)
- Postgraduate diploma in Business Administration (desirable)
- A minimum experience of 5 years as a Country Manager or as a Business Unit Manager/Business Development Manager/Sales Manager, preferably in the field of farming/horticulture
- Excellent knowledge of the horticulture/farming market
- Solid understanding of budgeting and financial planning
- Excellent command of English (both verbal and written), knowledge of the Greek and Albanian language would be a plus
- Outstanding communication, networking and negotiation skills
- Analytical mind and problem-solving skills
- Collaboration and teamwork skills
- Flexibility and creativity
- Ability to plan & organize self and others
- People management skills.
In case you are selected for the position of the Country Manager, you will have access to the following:
- Competitive remuneration package & attractive bonus scheme
- Travel and Accommodation expenses covered
- Company car, mobile phone and PC
- Training and continuous development opportunities
- Excellent advancement opportunities
- A dynamic work environment.