The Financial Analyst will be responsible, amongst others, for Budgeting/Forecasting, keeping track of variances and produce reports using specific tools and analysis for transforming the extracted data to a decision support making form. More specifically:
- Prepare Company’s Budget/Forecasts in close collaboration with the Company’s Departments
- Prepare and monitor actual versus budget/forecast and actual versus previous years variances
- Prepare monthly management reports to be presented to management and board members
- Develop and maintain business plan model
- Develop new and innovative reporting through existing tools and implementation of new reporting technology and improved automation
- Assist in developing ad-hoc analysis/ reports and financial models to provide decision support and go-forward recommendations tied to strategic initiatives
- Keeping up with industry news, trends, and opportunities.
To be qualified for the job, you must possess the following skills and requirements:
- University Degree preferably in Accounting or Finance
- 5 years of related work experience in financial analysis
- MSc in business, finance or management is considered a plus
- Excellent knowledge of the English language & MS Office suite
- Knowledge of SAP is considered a strong asset
- Solid financial modelling and numeracy skill set
- Results oriented with the ability to complete assignments on a timely manner
- Ability to quickly learn various in-house software applications
- Team player, responsibility and reliability
- Proactive with excellent time management skills.
In case you are selected for the specific position, you will have access to the following:
- Competitive Salary
- Private Health Insurance
- Dynamic working environment.