Education Perfect (EP) is a fast-growing EdTech organisation which is having a significant impact for over 1.2 million students in 4,000+ schools globally. They are focused on enabling transformative teaching and learning experience for lifelong learners. They do this through their established EP for Classroom product and now also through their products EP for Home and EP for Work.
We are looking for a Full Stack Developer to join the Greek/European team of Education Perfect and contribute to producing scalable software solutions. The position is fully remote. Although our client is based in New Zealand, you will not need to adjust your workday to a different time zone.
In order for you to be able to successfully carry out the duties of the job, you should possess the following:
Qualifications & Programming skills
- 3+ years of proven experience as a Full Stack Developer
- Back-end experience preferably with Golang, C# .net or Java
- Comfortable working with SQL databases like Postgres or similar
- Infrastructure: Some experience with docker, AWS, and terraform is a plus
- Excellent command of the English language
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or relevant field.
- Analytical, critical thinking, and problem-solving skills
- Ownership & accountability
- Ability to work within a team and as an individual contributor in a fast-paced, changing environment
- Ability to work in a geographically diverse business environment
- Meticulous and methodical with high attention to detail
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
In case you are selected for the specific position, you will have access to the following:
- Competitive salary
- Extensive opportunities for personal growth and development
- A dynamic and friendly environment.