Dazzle is a Belgian Drupal agency headquartered in Ghent, that offers consulting services for digital marketing, web apps, corporate and e-commerce websites. All their software development projects are implemented by nearshore agencies (one of them is based in Greece). Recently, they extended their partnership with an international consulting firm and they’re looking for several Junior Back-end Drupal developers. The selected candidates will be hired directly by Dazzle and they will work remotely from Greece.
They expect you to possess the passion for learning new skills and technologies. Being excited to work closely with everyone in the company and willing to be a part of building products that deliver meaningful results and refreshing user experiences are essential for this role. In addition, they would like you to be passionate about writing code but never forget the interests of the end user and overall site performance.
In case you are selected for the role of the Junior Back-end Drupal Developer you will be part of the Back-end Development Team and you will contribute to the back-end/module development in Drupal. More precisely, your main duties will include:
- designing and implementing new features and functionality
- establishing and guiding the website’s architecture
- ensuring high-performance and availability
- working closely with front-end developers and customers to ensure an effective, visually appealing, functional and intuitive implementation
- managing the technical aspects of the CMS
In order for you to be able to successfully carry out the duties of the role of the Junior Back-end Drupal Developer, you should possess the following:
- University/Bachelor Degree in Computer Science, Informatics, Engineering, or related fields
- Strong eagerness to undertake new skills
- A proactive approach to work
- An approachable personality
- Teamwork skills with a problem-solving attitude
- Time management, organization and an eye for detail.
- Excellent writing and speaking skills in English
In case you are selected for the position of the Junior Back-end Drupal Developer you will have access to the following:
- career and personal growth opportunities in a stable and secure international company
- the opportunity to work for reputable corporate clients such as DXC, one of the top 5 consulting firms in the world
- the opportunity to contribute to the design and implementation of large-scale and challenging international projects for corporate and governmental organizations
- fully remote work