Cinobo is the first Greek streaming (sVOD) service devoted to independent cinema. It launched 9 months ago, aiming to bridge the gap between quantity and quality in the Greek content provider market. It offers a catalog of hundreds of handpicked films to its subscribers, available to stream anytime in Greece & Cyprus through the Web or Smart TV and Mobile Apps. It also runs and supports cinema-related events and distributes selected titles. Cinobo envisions to make cinematic gems accessible to all and to create and interact with a cinema-loving community.
In case you are selected, you will be based in Cinobo’s Headquarters in central Athens and you will be responsible for the successful Marketing and Communication of Cinobo. Your main duties will include:
- Conceiving and developing efficient Marketing and Communication strategies
- Monitoring the implementation of the Marketing and Communication Plan in coordination with the inhouse team
- Monitoring the progress of campaigns using various metrics and submitting reports of performance
- Producing ideas for promotional events or activities and organizing them efficiently
- Managing the Marketing budget and tracking ROI for marketing campaigns
- Ensuring Cinobo’s brand message is strong and consistent across all channels and Marketing efforts
- Building and maintaining strategic relationships and partnerships
- Overseeing and approving Marketing and Communication material.
In order for you to be able to successfully carry out the duties of the role, you should possess the following:
- University Degree preferably in disciplines related to Business, Marketing, Communication, Public Relations and Media
- Master’s Degree will be appreciated
- At least 5 years of hands-on experience as a Marketing and Communication Specialist or similar role
- Thorough knowledge of strategic planning principles and Marketing and Communication best practices
- Knowledge of the film and entertainment industry will be highly appreciated
- Solid computer skills, including MS Office, web analytics and Google Adwords
- Creativity and commercial awareness
- A sense of aesthetics and a love for great copy
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in both Greek and English.
In case you are selected for the position of the Marketing & Communication Specialist you will have:
- A competitive salary and a bonus scheme
- The opportunity to work and shape the first Greek streaming platform
- The ability to work on an innovative project with great potential
- Work in a highly paced environment where nothing ever gets boring and creativity is promoted
- The chance to work with passionate and creative professionals who are experts in the film and entertainment industry.