Douleutaras.gr is the leading tech-enabled company for home services. We launched 4 years ago and since then we have helped more than 250.000 customers find the right expert for their job. The home industry is the last marketplace that has yet to be disrupted. We have been growing extremely fast (more than €2m annual revenue in just 4 years of operation) and are supported by top-tier investors from Greece and abroad. We have assembled a world-class team that shares the same mission; make the purchase of home services as convenient as ordering products! Join us in disrupting the €400 billion home services market!
Having established a strong online presence, our next step is maximising our brand’s awareness and developing an enviable corporate identity that resonates as the top industry choice in consumers minds.
As a Marketing & PR executive, you will be responsible for developing and executing effective communication and media relations programs. To achieve that you will be leveraging aspects of our value proposition and innovation, in order to set-up and drive the appropriate media campaigns and partnerships that can drive maximum visibility and engagement. We will expect you to take full responsibility for the strategy, execution and measurement of our Branding & Awareness campaigns, utilising our owned media and driving the development of the right media partnerships.
An overview of your responsibilities:
- Develop & execute a marketing communications plan
- Develop strong relations with the right media mix
- Coordinate all public relations activities, including the planning and budgeting of PR events, programs and initiatives
- Create brand collaborations and synergies among different events
- Develop an engaging social media strategy to connect with our audiences
- Create content for press releases, byline articles and keynote presentations
- Evaluate opportunities for partnerships on an on-going basis
- Direct our content team to create high-value blog content for our audience
- Maintain a keen understanding of industry trends affecting our users and make recommendations regarding communication strategy surrounding them
- Previous working experience as a Public Relations Specialist for 2-4 years in a PR agency or FMCG corporation
- Proven ability in designing and executing successful awareness campaigns
- BSc/BA in Marketing, Advertising,Communications or a related discipline ,
- A proven track record of successful Public Relations and Social Media campaigns
- Exceptional writing and editing skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Experience with social media, including blogs, Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest etc.
- Event planning experience
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills
- Aptitude in presentation and public speaking
- Competitive compensation and potential for stock options
- Private Insurance scheme and fresh fruits every day
- You will feel the thrill of owning a business and marvel just a few weeks later at what you have achieved
- The pleasure of being part of a high-performance team that works hard but has plenty of fun in the process
- A bespoke development plan that will allow you to utilise your potential and grow quickly