MarineTraffic is a growing group of 130+ talented people, spread over three continents and united by one common mission: To improve efficiency in shipping through transparency and data-driven decisions.
Being at the forefront of a movement that’s leading to a new digital era for shipping, they continuously set ambitious goals that often produce complex challenges and drive them to constantly innovate.
Each day at MarineTraffic presents numerous opportunities to develop skills, share knowledge and have fun. They are an equal opportunity employer that celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees, one that is fair and honest, and give their people the confidence to be bold, to try new things and to grow.
We are currently looking to add another Product Marketing Manager to our client’s team. As a Product Marketing Manager, you sit at the convergence of Customer Success, Marketing, Product, and Sales, and have the overall responsibility for the presentation of some of the company’s solutions.
As the ideal candidate, you have experience in product marketing, digital marketing and/or product management – in a Logistics context. You have solid written communication skills, as well as the ability to grasp and translate technical concepts into value that your market will relate to.
In case you are selected, your main duties will be:
- Product positioning and messaging
- Liaise with internal stakeholders to ensure they have a strong understanding of all products ahead of release and throughout their development.
- Reporting on the performance of solutions for which you are responsible.
Here are some of the things you’ll be doing:
- You’ll own the Go-To-Market for one of their main focus industries, working directly with the Product Managers on the solutions for your market, to ensure that the messaging accompanying those solutions is as good as the solutions themselves.
- You’ll cooperate directly with the Demand Generation and Communication functions on effective messaging and campaigns to promote MarineTraffic solutions
- You’ll spend time conducting user interviews and building buyer personas so that you can nail the positioning of our solutions for your market.
In order for you to be able to successfully carry out the duties of the job, you should possess the following:
- Strong written communication skills in English
- Enjoy talking to people, learning from them and teaching others
- Care about people and enjoy finding solutions to problems
- Prior experience in a Logistics company or serving the Logistics industry
- Experience in a SaaS company will be considered a plus.
In case you are selected for the specific position, you will have access to the following:
- Work in an international, dynamic and fun environment, at a growing company
- Work from one of our office locations or remotely from anywhere in the world
- Private medical insurance
- Travel opportunities
- Support and personal budget for training and development.