Sentio is a San Francisco-based startup, developing digital biomarkers and therapeutics to change the way we diagnose, manage, and care for Mental Health.
Our award-winning first product, Feel, is an emotion-sensing wristband and app, that provides continuous mental health monitoring and real-time advice for individuals that suffer from anxiety and depression. By developing Feel we’re committed to our mission to change the way we diagnose, manage and care for mental health and help 450 million people live happier lives by 2030.
Sentio is backed by top tier VCs in Silicon Valley and London and has been recognized as the Insurance Shaper of the Year and one of the of Transformative Technology companies in 2017 as an innovator in the mental and emotional well-being market alongside the likes of Apple, Google, and Fitbit.
Our team is comprised of experts in the field of Psychology, Biomedical Engineering and Data Science with experiences spreading across many countries and some of the top universities around the world. We’ re now looking for a Product Manager to join us in our growth and success!
We’re looking for a skilled Product Manager (based in Athens), who will play a pivotal part of the Product team by:
- Contributing to the company’s 2019 strategic plan by creating a product roadmap
- Partnering with the Product and Engineering teams as well as subject matter experts, such as psychologists, data scientists and end-users to develop features that increase user value while accomplishing our business objectives
- Driving and implementing all aspects of the product design process, including interventions flow diagrams, and creating user guidelines for these
- Support the design of a comprehensive UX for both the device and mobile app and ensuring high customer satisfaction and engagement
- Working with internal technical and business teams to ensure stable and optimal product operations
- Interviewing and getting user feedback
- Translating the needs identified during user research into mock-ups, validating the mock-ups and creating new product development features.
- 4+ years product management experience, preferably in a high growth tech startup
- Experience in software and hardware development processes and cycles
- Excellent leadership, communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience collaborating with different departments and teams
- Strong analytical skills and detail orientation
- Native or fluent in English language
- Positive energy and can do mentality
- BA university degree.
- Great career development opportunity with the ability to have an impact and help create a disruptive technology product
- Working with top notch and CARING people who are COMMITTED to making it happen, CHALLENGED to grow, and INSPIRED beyond the stars
- Get a truly international experience working with people between San Francisco, California and Athens, Greece for a product that will be marketed around the world
- Competitive salary.