Pureprofile is a data and insights business, underpinned by technology. They help brands and media owners identify, connect and engage with more of the people that matter, as part of a mutually beneficial relationship. Pureprofile delivers next-generation marketing solutions for more than 700 brands, publishers and research groups worldwide.
The Project Manager will be responsible for managing the day-to-day operations of Pureprofile’s engineering team in Europe and for liaising between Pureprofile business units in Australia, New Zealand, India, and the UK to ensure the successful delivery of the service as well as the smooth running of the software development process.
In case you are selected, you will be based in Thessaloniki and your main duties will be:
- Actively promote the company’s culture within the Engineering group
- Effectively communicate the company’s priorities to the team
- Streamline communication between the business and the Engineering team
- Regular reporting to management
- Listen and respond to stakeholder concerns
- Provide a single point of contact for the business for problem resolution
- Work with the Engineering team to meet objectives for each sprint
- Coordinate monthly reporting for management and finance teams.
In order for you to be able to successfully carry out the duties of the job, you should possess the following:
- Bachelor’s degree in the fields of Engineering, Computer Science or Business
- Proven working experience as a Project Manager
- Exceptional communication and organizational skills
- Excellent command of the English language
- Analytical, critical thinking, and problem-solving skills
- Ability to multitask and deliver quality results.
In case you are selected for the specific position, you will have access to the following:
- Competitive salary
- Work from home policy
- A dynamic and friendly environment
- Flexible working hours (business hours must include a 3 hour overlap with Australia Eastern Standard Time).