Education Perfect is one of the fastest-growing EdTech organisations, a teaching and learning platform used by over 1M students 58+ countries. Due to rapid growth, a unique opportunity has opened up for a high-performing individual to join their DevOps team.
We are looking for an experienced DevOps engineer to join our client’s team and contribute to designing and building next-generation EdTech platforms.
In order for you to be able to successfully carry out the duties of the job, you should possess the following:
- 10+ years of experience in complex Software Engineering and in an agile environment
- 5+ years of practical experience in modern DevOps of highly scalable, distributed, cloud-native platforms (preferably on AWS) with a strong focus in infrastructure and application security
- Fluency/familiarity with OWASP, CIS and/or other security standards.
- Expertise in automation of service provisioning, Infrastructure as Code, Terraform, Compliance as Code, DevSecOps
- Deep understanding of cloud design patterns, cloud operations, security and cost models with hands-on ability to implement best practices or suggest improvements.
- Expertise in infrastructure and application monitoring
- Expertise in Security Information and Event Management
- Expertise in CI/CD for development and operation activities including building, testing and deployment of applications
- Expertise/fluency in modern relational and non-relational databases (Key-Value, Document, columnar or graph) and how these fit within various architectures and use cases
- Hugely advantageous to have lead or participated in the evolution of monolithic systems to microservices and/or migration of large scale RDBMs to non-relational.
- Experience in service mesh/service bus/event bus
- Big advantage: hands-on expertise in various programming languages.
- Ownership & accountability
- Leadership without authority
- Ability to work within a team and as an individual contributor in a fast-paced, changing Environment
- Ability to work in a geographically diverse business environment
- Meticulous and methodical with high attention to detail
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Willingness to coach, develop and learn.
In case you are selected for the specific position, you will join Education Perfect team and have access to the following:
- Competitive salary
- Work from home policy
- A dynamic and friendly environment.