DRAXIS S.A. is a fast growing SME located in Thessaloniki and has a specific focus on building state of the art, custom made, IT solutions aiming at environmental and agricultural management.
We are currently looking for an experienced Proposal Writer, with experience in European funded Programmes (such as Horizon 2020, LIFE+, etc.), who is eager to work in a high paced environment, to join their Thessaloniki based team! Do you have a special talent in writing, an excellent command of the English language, a post-graduate degree in applied sciences and more than two years of previous experience? If yes, we would like to hear from you!
You will join our client’s team and have the opportunity to work along some passionate people that seek to thrive and grow! They know that work is a huge part of everyday life, so they make sure to keep things both interesting and fun! So if you wish to join the DRAXIS team keep reading below!
In case you are selected, you will be based in Thessaloniki and your main duties will include:
- Writing, revising, editing proposal to produce a final, high quality polished output that has a consistent structure, format, and tone;
- Organizing ideas, synthesizing information, and turning objectives and messages into compelling content;
- Conducting background research, gathering information from all necessary internal and external sources and evaluating them;
- Establishing priorities and deadlines and creating/maintaining proposal file organization;
- Assisting in consortium building;
- Collecting information from various partners.
In order for you to be able to successfully carry out the duties of the job, you should possess the following:
- Post-graduate degree in applied sciences;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English;
- Availability to travel in Greece and abroad;
- Experience in managing multiple priorities;
- Excellent creative and technical writing skills with an eye for detail;
- 2+ years of experience in a similar position.
In case you are selected for the specific position, you will join DRAXIS growing team and have access to the following:
- Work in a dynamic and friendly environment
- Gorgeous office space
- Grow by learning from the team or by using the annual training budget for a topic you are passionate about
- Get the chance to work in different projects building up the company’s and your portfolio
- Get a competitive salary, plus a private health insurance program.