Lastmily is a rapidly growing and profitable technology company that operates in the field of logistics with innovative artificial intelligence solutions, web & mobile applications. It is particularly dynamic in a hot market with global potential by creating smart distribution networks, friendly to people and businesses. It consists of a strong team that combines skills, enthusiasm and offers a world-class experience to their customers.
Now, their team of devs is growing fast and they are looking for a Senior QA Engineer to join them.
As a Senior QA Engineer, you will be performing both Manual & Automation testing, while working closely with the Software Engineers, with the aim to develop the test automation platform & optimize the product quality.Part of your role will be also to communicate automation test results and highlight any potential quality risks,and author and maintain the test related documentation.
In case you are selected, your main duties will be:
- Participating actively in scrum ceremonies to estimate, prioritize and plan test activities
- Designing and implementing automation scripts to cover functional and regression scenarios
- Designing and implementing tests, debugging, and defining corrective actions
- Supporting customer User Acceptance Testing (Issues tracking, resolution and re-testing)
- Supporting relevant stakeholders with manual testing when necessary
- Having eagerness to learn and explore new technologies
- Having the ability to make independent decisions
- Having a “done is better than perfect” mentality
In order for you to be able to successfully carry out the duties of the role of the Senior QA Engineer, you should
possess the following:
- More than 5 years of extensive experience working as a QA Engineer
- Solid understanding and exposure to testing strategies and tools like Selenium, TestCafe, Cypress, SoapUI, Postman, JMeter etc..
- Experience in an Agile/Scrum development process
- You feel at home coding (preferably with python)
Desired qualifications it would be nice to have:
- Exposure to CI/CD tools (e.g., Jenkins) will be considered a strong asset
In case you are selected for the position of the Senior QA Engineer you will have access to the following:
- An open, dynamic culture with flat hierarchies
- Competitive remuneration package
- Opportunity to work for a fast-growing brand with international potential
- Career development opportunities
- Independent work with creative freedom
- A wide time window for flexible working
- Continuous individual training and further education